Grooming Section

Nothing wrong with making the effort, when we have the "TSR Meet Up" you will spot me in my best:

Victorian-Frock.jpg

There is some point to a section such as this, to catch all the odds and sods. Toothpastes, deodorants and even nose hair removers have all been discussed here at some point, mostly in passing than a specific thread. Not sure if there is enough mileage in it for a section om its own though.

That little guy was quite funny, I thought it was a deliberate spoof but not so sure, either way he will regret posting that for his future girlfriend / employer / workmates to see.

Audiolab said:
That little guy was quite funny, I thought it was a deliberate spoof but not so sure, either way he will regret posting that for his future girlfriend / employer / workmates to see.

I'm told that he's an actor. It would be a bit too uncomfortable if I thought that it was for real. :shock:

Smell The Glove said:
Audiolab said:

I'm told that he's an actor. It would be a bit too uncomfortable if I thought that it was for real. :shock:

Yes, I was fooled to start with, and I'm usually quite good at picking up on spoofs. I went to his Youtube page and the first thing there was his version of a cowboy film which I found very funny, remarkably so considering he's still in his mid teens. The 'diaries' were very cleverly done indeed, almost too real.

soapalchemist said:
Smell The Glove said:
"Sharon, Cheese and the guys on the rooooom will think it's great

I can understand why I'm not lumped in with the guys on the roooom.....but what is this saying about Cheese Dave?? :lol:

Most of us here are under the impression that you two are an item. Obviously you haven't actually met, but I've heard you can do quite a lot with a webcam, some specimen bottles and a small packet of shea butter.

OMG, my marriage is in jeopardy.....CD; why did you tell about the shea butter!!!!

Still, at least they don't know about the meeting....let's just keep that between you and me.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Kvu6Kgp88" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Kvu6Kgp88</a><!-- m -->

Back
Top Bottom