Grooming decisions you're regretted

Earlier this year, ahead of a beach holiday abroad, I decided to trim the hair in my armpits using a beard trimmer. It seemed like a good idea at the time. A day or so later I developed a boil in each armpit - almost like cysts - they were quite painful.

While my holiday was not spoiled the discomfort they caused was something I could well have done without - especially on the long-haul flight out. I won't be doing it again I'll stick with hairy armpits.

Any other stories of similar "good ideas"?

Earlier this year, ahead of a beach holiday abroad, I decided to trim the hair in my armpits using a beard trimmer. It seemed like a good idea at the time. A day or so later I developed a boil in each armpit - almost like cysts - they were quite painful.

While my holiday was not spoiled the discomfort they caused was something I could well have done without - especially on the long-haul flight out. I won't be doing it again I'll stick with hairy armpits.

Any other stories of similar "good ideas"?
I always keep my body garden well trimmed, chest, downstairs, and the armpits.

In terms of regrets - Growing a beard and taking it off, growing a beard then taking off, growing a beard then taking it off

This is all very metro and modern. Speaking as one who is plainly old-fashioned, I restrict the use of cutting instruments on my person thus; scissors for that head hair remaining to me, and my moustache; razors for my beard; and clippers for my nails.

I have no plans for joining a nudist club, so other topiary isn't needed.

Worse grooming decision? Using an ear/nose hair trimmer when I never had an issue to begin with. Now I do.
trim.jpg

Had to shave down under for an operation. The returning stuble was so painfully itchy I looked like I had an STD. Decided it was better to keep shaving than suffer.

Not exactly a grooming decision than medical (followed by a comfort decision)

Whilst we're on this delicate subject, I see on Facebook a sponsored ad. thingy for a "Facial Hair Lightsaber", which, as well as titivating male eyebrows and dehairing ears, is shown scything through thick body hair which would not be out of place on a bear's a***e.

grooming odd places, if the cartridge companies believe their product is so wonderful and nice to use, they should go shave that grizzlies under "topiary".... theyd be making DE soooo quickly..

Back
Top Bottom