'Groomed' range.

Anybody else tried this? It's exclusive to Asda and you can get 'Moisture zone' products aimed at shaving.

http://www.groomed.uk.com/skinandshave.php

I've tried the shave cream and moisturiser. The cream comes in a 125ml tube for £3.50 standard price. It is a bit tricky to get out of the tube as it's quite thick but it's perfect for travel as you can stick it to your face and lather it there with a brush. It also has a nice fragrance, very similar to D R Harris Windsor / Terre D'Hermes but a little more subtle. Performance wise I can't fault it. Not as thick lather as TOBS but it's great to have for travel and costs half that of a TOBS travel tube. Recommended if you spot it in Asda.

As for the moisturiser: Same price as the cream, unscented and quite a thick consistency (so use sparingly) but it's not greasy, it's in a handy cylinder dispenser and has SPF15 so I found it perfect for my jacket pocket when Snowboarding and it's good for summer days.

The cream beats any other retail brands I've seen in the supermarkets so well worth a shot.

I got the shave cream for either £1.50 or £2, maybe in between, but I know I didn't pay full price.

I've only used it once but was quite impressed at it's performance, a very handy cream. If I run out of Ingrams before my holiday in July I'll be taking this.

I saw that, and wondered about getting it. I couldn't see the tube of it stocked in the asda I went to before, when I last went, just this tub, the face scrub and the moisturiser.

Oh, and the face wash.

Back
Top Bottom