Greetings from the States

How rude, I never introduced myself last month. Seeing as though I use primarily UK made shaving products it seemed to make sense to join a UK based shaving forum. Started shaving the traditional way in the mid-60's and evolved into all the other forms over the years but finally devolved back to where I started.

I'm a big fan of the offerings from the T's, like my badger brushes, and lather in a bowl. That about sums it up!

Thanks for having me.

Fido said:
Welcome CSG

The mid 60s? Such memories. But I don't recall my shaving habits then. Much more fun now. All rush in those days.

I'm always amazed at what some guys remember about how they started shaving, what razor they owned, what brush, and so forth. Like we used to joke, if you remember the 60's, you weren't there.

P.S. I've enjoyed your blog and comments about various brushes. For better or worse, you're partly responsible for me adding a BK4 to my collection! It's becoming a real favorite of mine. Very suitable to how I shave.

And thanks to all for the welcome.

CSG said:
How rude, I never introduced myself last month. Seeing as though I use primarily UK made shaving products it seemed to make sense to join a UK based shaving forum. Started shaving the traditional way in the mid-60's and evolved into all the other forms over the years but finally devolved back to where I started.

I'm a big fan of the offerings from the T's, like my badger brushes, and lather in a bowl. That about sums it up!

Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the gang

Back
Top Bottom