Greetings from Sunny Glasgow

Rutherglen, East Kilbride and Ardossan, I'm starting to wonder if there's anyone on here not from moderately rough bits of Scotland. No offence to anyone with a straight-razor :)
I can't really talk as I once looked out my kitchen window to behold a shell-suited youth holding an axe. The cops were quite nice about it apparently they "don't normally come up this far." Reassuring.

Hands up anyone who lives somewhere sans les neds?

One of the chaps at work lives in Stevenson, and he mentioned that they'd opened a tapas restaurant in Ardrossan, so it must be getting posh. Or possibly he misheard and the waiter said "tapas a tenner big man?"

GorbalsRazor said:
Rutherglen, East Kilbride and Ardossan, I'm starting to wonder if there's anyone on here not from moderately rough bits of Scotland.
I'm from rather soft Perth (South Africa originally)
But most of my family are from Gorbals, Drumoyne, Govan and Pollokshaws.
Always an interesting night out at weddings, birthdays and first comunions or whatever they are called, and have seen a few nasty things take place. Glasgow is a totally different place to anywhere else on this planet. Filled with the kindest, most helpful and friendly people you could ever wish to meet, unless you piss them off!!!

Fortunately the majority of the population are either stoned or are out of their faces on MD 20/20 and/or buckfast, sometimes a combination of all three. Which means they are normally not capable of any coherent speech never mind up to no good :)

Back
Top Bottom