Greetings from Canada

Hello Everone!

I am a new member from Alberta, Canada. I have been comming to this site for a little while, then decided to join up.

A little bit about me:
I have been using a DE razor for about 3 years now. I got tired of the irritation and ingrown hair on my neck, so my brother introduced me to the wonderful world of DE, and I have never looked back! I live a peaceful life with my wife and 2 little girls.

My favorite razor and blade combos are my Muhle R106 with a Red Israeli and old Valet Autostrop loaded with a Feather SE blade. I have a keen interest in trying out old wedge razors and currently my brother is sharpening my Rolls Razor blades, and I have recently acquired a Wilkinson Sword Empire razor.

I look forward to learning from and adding to the wealth of knowledge on this site!

Thanks!

Luke

Welcome to the forum Luke.
And before you ask,,,yes, even Canadians are allowed to buy a raffle ticket or two:icon_razz:
regards, beejay

Thank you all for teh warm welcome!

Blyth Spirit said:
......one of my better band discoveries of recent years came from that neck of the woods, the Be Good Tanyas. Are they still gigging over there?

No Sorry I haven't heard of them...
beejay said:
Welcome to the forum Luke.
And before you ask,,,yes, even Canadians are allowed to buy a raffle ticket or two:icon_razz:
regards, beejay

Already done! ;)

Back
Top Bottom