gillette super thins

They are a good all round blade fella, sharp enough, smooth enough and will go for four to five shaves.

They were getting a lot of air play last year due to the Iridiums going the way of the Dodo and people hunting for a replacement.

For me the best blades still in production. I believe the Thai and Vietnamese blades are manufactured in the same plant. (China?) I certainly can't tell any difference.

Shipwrecked said:
I was using the Gillette super thin platinum, and they were a cracking blade, however they are very difficult to get now, so I bought a couple of packets of the Gillette Super Thin New Stainless which I found to be dull and draggy.

Hi Shipwrecked,
Connaught have the super thin platinum available as I purchased some a little while back.

Cheers,
Geoff

Browngc said:
Shipwrecked said:
I was using the Gillette super thin platinum, and they were a cracking blade, however they are very difficult to get now, so I bought a couple of packets of the Gillette Super Thin New Stainless which I found to be dull and draggy.

Hi Shipwrecked,
Connaught have the super thin platinum available as I purchased some a little while back.

Cheers,
Geoff
Paul at Connaught is out of stock and is unable to source this product however he will be getting the Gillette Super Thin New Stainless soon.
Regards
Jim

Shipwrecked said:
Browngc said:
Shipwrecked said:

Hi Shipwrecked,

Cheers,
Geoff
Paul at Connaught is out of stock and is unable to source this product however he will be getting the Gillette Super Thin New Stainless soon.
Regards
Jim

That's strange - they're shown as in stock here: Super Thin Platinum.

chrisbell said:
Shipwrecked said:
Browngc said:
Shipwrecked said:

Hi Shipwrecked,

Cheers,
Geoff
Regards
Jim

This is the original reply from Paul
My usual suppliers do not have these in stock so I do not expect to have any in the near future.

I do have the Super Thin New Improved Stainless . I will add these in the next few days.

Shipwrecked said:
chrisbell said:
Shipwrecked said:
Browngc said:
Shipwrecked said:

Hi Shipwrecked,

Cheers,
Geoff
Regards
Jim

My usual suppliers do not have these in stock so I do not expect to have any in the near future.

I do have the Super Thin New Improved Stainless . I will add these in the next few days.

Cheers - looks as though he needs to update the site!

chrisbell said:
Shipwrecked said:
chrisbell said:
Shipwrecked said:
Browngc said:
Hi Shipwrecked,

Cheers,
Geoff
Regards
Jim

Cheers - looks as though he needs to update the site!

PM dridiot on the site that dare not speak it's name. He was my supplier for some of the 300 thins that I bought :blush: Mind you they were £8 per 100 incl. delivery when I first purchased them, they must be double that now at least.

A couple of other options!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-30-Gillette-Super-Thin-Double-Edge-Blade-fit-Parker-/270621307995?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0249745b#ht_1497wt_1396

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120-Gillette-SUPER-THIN-Platinum-20-packt-NEU-OVP-/221007497778?pt=Alte_Berufe&hash=item337512ca32#ht_902wt_1163

Back
Top Bottom