Closed Gillette 'New' Short Comb *Idiot Alert*

SimonS said:
*Guys this is in fact a Long Comb, apologies for my ignorance*

As per the title I have the above razor which I dont use and was wondering if anybody would be interested in trying one out?

Its in a well used condition with a lot of brassing and a hairline crack in the handle, none of which detracts from the shave.

Its a razor well thought of in the community and one of the 'must' try razors.

If there is any interest post below, I am thinking that users can keep for a week or two then post on.

There's a big chance that most of you guys have probably tried the 'New' so this is open to anyone with over 5 posts...before today:angel:

Peace
:heart:
Simon

So far:

Burgudy
Charliej

Please would you add me to the list? It will be interesting to try one of these, rather than just thinking "that handle looks pretty - I should get one of those..."

FWIW, its with Burgundy who I gather will pass it to CharlieJ soon. If there is a list and I ended up on it can I be removed, I have an OC now, let the blood be out!

I've got the razor now, but unfortunately haven't been able to have a shave with it yet as I appear to have had some sort of allergic reaction to the Alphy & Becs Egyptian Prince balm I bought recently. I wasn't concentrating as mush as I should have been when using my Braveheart head on my rather heavy Templ8 handle and was left with a few red patches around my chin and 1 under my nose, I applied the balm and it stung like hell so I immediately washed my face to get rid of it but the red spots came up in blotchy lumps and looked a fright, the night before a date as well, so once my face has calmed down I'll give the new a whirl.

Back
Top Bottom