Closed Gillette 'New' Short Comb *Idiot Alert*

*Guys this is in fact a Long Comb, apologies for my ignorance*

As per the title I have the above razor which I dont use and was wondering if anybody would be interested in trying one out?

Its in a well used condition with a lot of brassing and a hairline crack in the handle, none of which detracts from the shave.

Its a razor well thought of in the community and one of the 'must' try razors.

If there is any interest post below, I am thinking that users can keep for a week or two then post on.

There's a big chance that most of you guys have probably tried the 'New' so this is open to anyone with over 5 posts...before today:angel:

Peace
:heart:
Simon

So far:

Burgudy
Charliej

Gillette 'New' Short Comb...

Hi SimonS
I'm relatively new to DE shaving and was wondering what the 'New' type is, I do have a couple of Gillettes, but at present I haven't got my head round which ones they are. If you could clarify for me I would appreciate.
Many thanks
Mart

RE: Gillette 'New' Short Comb...

Chris's picture is a long comb, not sure the short comb variety is held in quite the same regard but it might be an itch worth scratching.

I have updated first post, will pm Burgundy for his address and try to get it posted Mon/Tue

Due to both my kids and wife being blind to the package on the side saying 'please post' this wont be posted until Friday, apologies Benjamin (Burgundy)
(work/wifes shift)

I swear to god if it was for them it would be done asap...family:icon_rolleyes:

Cheers
Simon

I'd also be interested in going along for this ride as the only other open comb I have tried is the Wardonia one I got from Secret Santa which bit me on it's first outing.

I cant see it on the side!

Either she's moved it or posted it on her way to work this evening..who knows!!

I have edited the first post to point out that the razor is in fact a Long Comb:icon_cry2:

This is still on if anyone is still interested.

I have pm'd those on the list.

Once again fellas, apologies. Live and learn hey!

Cheers
Simon

Back
Top Bottom