gillette nacet v gillette rubie

hey peeps, ive ordered 200 gillette nacets the other day and awaiting delivery,
so ive read that some peeps seem to compare it with the gillette rubies but some say its as good, not as good or even better,
so im wondering from your lots experience, which would you say is better? thanks saj

p.s according to ebay uk the cost of the gillette rubies compared to the nacets is at least more then twice the price!
I have tried both. The Rubies seemed outstanding, and the Nacets are excellent. I seem to think that the Rubies are just a bit better, but that could be me attributing greater value to them simply because I paid more for them. Nacets are terrific value.

It's not a bit issue if you have plenty of both!

I have tried both. The Rubies seemed outstanding, and the Nacets are excellent. I seem to think that the Rubies are just a bit better, but that could be me attributing greater value to them simply because I paid more for them. Nacets are terrific value.

It's not a bit issue if you have plenty of both!

yea seem very good value for money the nacets

gillette rubie is a very nice blade, as i used it in the leaf and the twig i cant really get the full jist of it but i will try one out in a de reazor then ill be able to give fair opinion on if i prefer the rubies or the nacets either good signs so far

Back
Top Bottom