Gillette Mono Tech From Brazil ?

Gillettes version of the Super speed for the Brazil Market

Anyone try or have one of these ?

Anyone know where i can get one of these ?

048bx.jpg

huck1680 said:
So, if you had one and someone asked if you had "Mono" you could say yes? BTW...good luck, I've never seen one

It's OK, mono is an American disease, we call it glandular fever in the UK. Luckily I don't think Gillette ever mad a "Glandular Fever" model for the UK market.

tadpole said:
huck1680 said:
So, if you had one and someone asked if you had "Mono" you could say yes? BTW...good luck, I've never seen one

"It's OK, mono is an American disease, we call it glandular fever in the UK. Luckily I don't think Gillette ever mad a "Glandular Fever" model for the UK market."

Thanx for the clarification, but when I see a razor I really want I can feel the "Glandular Fever" coming on...hah

Steve,

One of your options would be any member over at the U.S. boards or to keep an eye on the BST there; if I'm not mistaken I've seen (very infrequently though) a couple there.

Or else, either Emanuel ('oversaturn') or any other member from the Portugese forum (BarbearClasico.com) could certainly be able to assist. The folks over there are very comfortable with any of us using English in their boards, and also there are plenty of very friendly members from Brazil - so it would (in my mind) be almost impossible that they have never seen anything like this.

Now that I come to think of it, some of these Gillettes were Argentinian-made, but still, those South Americans will certainly know.

Good luck...

Back
Top Bottom