Gillette London Bridge (Blue)

KLHwoog.jpg

Pilfered this photo off of another forum and he said he bought it in Egypt. I am 99.99% sure it's just a marketing thing using a different color, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Why thank you my good sir, you have more than delivered!

@Bogeyman it turns out the new Blue London Bridge is actually a brand new blade!

The Orange Gillette London Bridge is made in the Shanghai Gillette factory in China for the Indonesian Market, but it seems the new Blue one is made by the Vertice factory in India for the Egyptian market.

It seems to be the second blade I know of that Gillette has sub contracted to another factory to produce under their brand, the other being the Gillette Winner Stainless.

Why thank you my good sir, you have more than delivered!

@Bogeyman it turns out the new Blue London Bridge is actually a brand new blade!

The Orange Gillette London Bridge is made in the Shanghai Gillette factory in China for the Indonesian Market, but it seems the new Blue one is made by the Vertice factory in India for the Egyptian market.

It seems to be the second blade I know of that Gillette has sub contracted to another factory to produce under their brand, the other being the Gillette Winner Stainless.
Thanks for the info. You are right I have searched everywhere on the internet and it seems that the Blue ones are made for the Egyptian and Lebanese market only. There are two customer service numbers on the back of the package one for Egypt and the other for Lebanon - hence (EG) and (LB) on the back of the package - which means that they are sold in Lebanon too.

Back
Top Bottom