Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless (Green)

After seeing they have had good writeups I thought I'd give them a crack.

Got a 100 from ebay (along with some other goodies) and received them after a week or so from Singapore.

Tried them today and was very impressed... very smooth, fairly sharp and all in all a good shave. Sharpness wise, I'd put them between a Derby/Personna and a Feather - to say a bit sharper than average but not ridiculously sharp. The feedback was great - not that harsh cutting/scraping sound you get with a Feather, just a quiet cutting sound.

Will be keen to see how many shaves I can get out of them - and to try some others I've got! - but they are so cheap that shouldn't really matter!

Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless (Green)
After seeing they have had good writeups I thought I'd give them a crack.

Got a 100 from ebay (along with some other goodies) and received them after a week or so from Singapore.

Tried them today and was very impressed... very smooth, fairly sharp and all in all a good shave. Sharpness wise, I'd put them between a Derby/Personna and a Feather - to say a bit sharper than average but not ridiculously sharp. The feedback was great - not that harsh cutting/scraping sound you get with a Feather, just a quiet cutting sound.

Will be keen to see how many shaves I can get out of them - and to try some others I've got! - but they are so cheap that shouldn't really matter!

I was having a look at the on ebay, I think I'll try some to slap round the old fizzog

Back
Top Bottom