German razors = Nazi supporter?

Ask him how he can be certain that none of his vintage US razors weren't previously used by KKK members?

The SOTD pics show a use Arko, a soap made in a Muslim country and therefore linked to ISIS? How far do you people really read into this shit?

If I were to be using a field issue razor then yes, I can see the point but I don't

Ask him how he can be certain that none of his vintage US razors weren't previously used by KKK members?

KKK use Gillette OLD's. As evidence I present the closeness of their shave.

th

[
That gent often posts unnecessarily political things on the FB shaving groups. Or I should say that he turns shaving topics strangely political.

Fresh meat to the British lions then. Difficult to take that kinda rubbish seriously. In fact, maybe I'll break out the Hoffritz in the morning just to rejoice in the fact that fine design is apolitical in this house.

JohnnyO. o/

[

Fresh meat to the British lions then. Difficult to take that kinda rubbish seriously. In fact, maybe I'll break out the Hoffritz in the morning just to rejoice in the fact that fine design is apolitical in this house.

JohnnyO. o/
My daughter lives and works in Berlin, does that make me Nazi ? :)

Back
Top Bottom