Geo F Trumpers Video

Nice one Steve that's a great vid. I've always thought Hugh could do with scrubbing up a bit better, perhaps this is the start of something... :D *

Plus a nice advert for Trumper - it certainly does look very nice in there.

*NB don't let someone read this aloud to you as 'Hugh' could sound like 'you'. I know that you are always immaculate. :hungrig

Great video. I wonder how many people watched this and thought of getting in to traditional wetshaving.

I think that's the Curzon Street shop. Fantastic customer service in there, attentive but not obtrusive and always willing to hand out free samples!

Does anyone know how much a shave or haircut at GFT costs?

Has anyone ever had a Shave or Haircut in there ?

Also has anyone tried the hot towel in the Microwave tip ? i'm gonna get a couple of cheap towels from tesco and some boots lemon & Lavender EDC 500ml for about £4 and give it a go.........

sunburyboy93 said:

Also has anyone tried the hot towel in the Microwave tip ? i'm gonna get a couple of cheap towels from tesco and some boots lemon & Lavender EDC 500ml for about £4 and give it a go.........

I've tried it, it's good but not as effective as a hot shower or bath.

Regards

rangers62 said:
sunburyboy93 said:

Regards

do the towels need to be quite wet or just enough to steam slightly ?, (or just enough to stop catching fire in the micky ! :lol: )

sunburyboy93 said:
rangers62 said:
sunburyboy93 said:

Regards

do the towels need to be quite wet or just enough to steam slightly ?, (or just enough to stop catching fire in the micky ! :lol: )

Soak them then wring them out, the problem is how far from the Micro to the bathroom. They cool down quickly.....Stuff it, have a shower :mrgreen:

Damian Murphy said:
Maybe you could try putting your face in the microwave ? :lol:

Or just put my head in a Veg Steamer ?

Or just have a Mini Microwave in the Bathroom:

d6b8_wavebox_portable_desktop_microwave_oven.jpg

d6b8_wavebox_portable_desktop_microwave_oven_desk.jpg

Nice video Steve, that man from Trumpers is an absolute gent as well as being an incredibly snappy dresser. On all occasions i've shopped there he has been the man who served me, he knows his trade inside out and is extremely polite and easy with giving great advice and recommendations.

Back
Top Bottom