Gentlemens tonic

Hey Steve, so whats you opinion on gentlemens tonic? Im just about to place a order or some kiss my face.

Have
Save your dosh Steve, just get some Kiss my Face tea tree & bamboo soap/cream and enjoy. It'll also redeem any lather which doesn't quite make it for whatever reason. After that ... Gentlemen's Tonic lies in wait for you. By which time, of course, other temptations may be on the horizon.

JohnnyO. o/
Have you tried cremo cream tho?

I've just had my first shave with Gentlemen's Tonic. If you're going to be shipwrecked on a desert island with only 3 shaving creams (you lucky bastard), this has to be one of them. I try to pair the brush with the lathering bowl; I find that the Muhle porcelain bowl works great with 19-21mm knots, while larger bowls get the 23-25mm knots. Today I used the Muhle bowl with an EJ465 badger. In less than a minute I had a lather volcano in my hand. Great mounds of meringue with little or no effort on my part. The cushion and glide were second-to-none, and the use of an aftershave balm was due to habit, not necessity. It's a great cream and has replaced Xpec in my estimation as the best. :)

Back
Top Bottom