gemstoneshaving on the ebay....

they have a website now- www.gemstonetrading.co.uk

i have no affiliation, just used them a lot on ebay for blades and always got great service from them. good prices on polsilvers as well =)

hope it goes well!

I always had good service from them as well, also they do good deals on multi buy items, he explained me how to order more then 1 item and request an invoice, me having difficulties understanding and following instructions, couldn't do it and ended up paying them individually. Inspite of that they contacted me and offered me refund or choice of other products for free to be included in the post.
I wish them good luck

I'm just starting out but have used them a few times with good success. They don't do feathers, I think.

Do you really want them though. I won't be getting any more. Can't really see the point with so many others available which are cheaper and (arguably) just as good.

DevonStan said:
Do you really want them though. I won't be getting any more. Can't really see the point with so many others available which are cheaper and (arguably) just as good.

I'm using (amongst others) a feather razor which some people say works best with feather blades. So at the moment, yeah I need some feathers. Might not stay that way though :)

I've had really good service from them both on ebay and their website. Got a load of Proraso soaps and creams very cheaply and I have recently also got a load of Lea, Arko and other creams on their multi buys. Had a problem with one tube when it arrived, they *immediately* refunded me when they got the e-mail. Can't say fairer than that.

I'm using (amongst others) a feather razor which some people say works best with feather blades. So at the moment, yeah I need some feathers. Might not stay that way though :)

Use Derby's in mine and I use it mainly for 'Dry Shaves'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom