GEM Featherweight

A little while ago I won a PIF from @Blademonkey for this GEM Featherweight, as an introduction to SE shaving.

I have since purchased a GEM 1912 which means I can pass on the Featherweight to someone else. I also have a couple of blades to go with it.

It also coincides quite nicely with SEptember.

So here's the rules...

1. You should be new to Single Edge razors. If you've got one already, leave this for someone who doesn't.

2. I'm happy to send anywhere in the UK, and would be willing to send outside the UK too (although shipping outside the UK may have to be subsidised :oops:)

3. To enter, I love the simple "I'm in". No more complicated than that.

In a recent twist which I quite like, people have started copy and pasting the list of names, and adding their own. Please do that, although if you forget I will do it for you. You're still in. :cool:

Good luck. Winner will be decided by a random number generator... my son Jacob! He loves numbers.

20180830_184250_crop_604x398.jpg

Edited to add an end date/time! Let's say next Friday, 7th September. Gives people a decent chance to sign up.

Last edited:
Ooops!! A bit of research reveals that this razor has the same head as the Ever Ready Natural angle, which is another razor i failed to gel with so it wouldn't end up getting a lot of love from me :oops: So iam going to withdraw to ensure it goes to a more deserving home. Updated list:

1. Octopus
2. Buddha

Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom