Gday!

Sam

Gday all!

I'm based out of a small town in Queensland, Australia. Recently purchased my first DE kit - Merkur 33C, Vulfix 1000A brush, some assorted blades that came with the razor, and some Old Bond Street coconut. I think this will do me nicely for a little while.

I discovered DE I imagine the same way alot of people find it; wanting a better shaving experience without consumption based waste (expensive, flimsy disposables).

Had my first DE shave on Saturday after watching many videos over the last week and wow, completely different experience to what I was expecting.. Absolutely beautiful to say the least.

You lot should see my around a bit, want a few tips on creams and such but I will leave that for the appropriate sub forums. Glad to be here and can't wait to meet some new people :icon_razz:

Cheers,

Sam

Welcome Sam. You might not already know but there's a band of your fellow residents at Paste & Cut who will be more than willing to help you shed some weight from your wallet (with stuff more readily available to you locally).

Naturally you're more than welcome here but I can't promise nobody will mention cricket, rugby, the Olympics,... probably at great length.

Oh and thanks for taking Julia Gillard off us ;-)

Back
Top Bottom