FX, The Walking Dead

Anyone catch the first episode, a six parter that looks as though it might be worth watching after seeing the first one.

This episode had undertones of 28 Days later but looks as though it could pan out ok.

Watched it last week and thought it was rather good. Hadn't heard much about, but apparently it's based on a graphic novel and if it follows the same story arc there's a lot of scope for it to develop into a really good show. It's already been re-commissioned for a second season, so it's promising in that respect.

Episode 1 was leaked as a bittorrent more than a week before the official date (probably by the producers , to get some publicity ) :ugeek: So I've had longer to wait for the second episode :lol: serves me right :lol:
I did like it , but I like zombie stuff (I've always been a sci-fi , horror lover ) .The series is based on a comic book also called "the walking dead" :ugeek: which is quite good , I'm looking forward to the next episode. Its great to see zombies hit the small screen , hopefully put an end to the "twilight" nonsense.

Brainnnnnnnnnnssssss!!! :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom