FUME Shaving cream

rangers62 said:
35 Friars Street FK8 1HA Stirling UK

Above is the address at bottom of website, I thought they were Turkish?

They aren't - they appear to be reselling Turkish products.. there's a place City Barbers according to Google in that location.

Bestshave.net are Turkish though, I think the conversation became a little confused and we ended up talking about both.

I'm in for a punt on some genuine turkish barbers gear. Frankly I'm not too choosy about scents etc because I'm not ruling anything out. I am sometimes disappointed by stuff I expect to love, and pleasantly surprised by stuff I wasn't expecting.

I'm also finding that the old staples are under rated because they're cheap, and the expensive high end marketed gear can in some cases be the Emperor's Clothes.

I'm hoping someone takes a notion for a group buy to sample all that cheap gear to see if there's any diamonds there.

Greetings

I have a tub of the Lavender version and I like it, the lavender scent is IMHO very faint. I found that you need to use plenty of it to get a good lather but my water is pretty hard.

It is quite soft for a soap, just a bit stiffer than Cella. I purchased mine from Bestshave in Turkey but I bought 50 USD worth of different items so qualified for free shipping, items from Bestshave are certainly cheap but the shipping costs can be steep on heavy items unless you make the order up to 50USD (or the stirling equivalent)

Regards
Dick

Back
Top Bottom