Friend

Thought I would share this, I fed our cat some kibble last night and she had a friend over to join her for supper
[attachment=5816]

Attachments

• DSC_0514.JPG
    DSC_0514.JPG
    429.9 KB · Views: 92
Took me some time to work it out but what a great photo. Your cat looks a bit apprehensive but I wonder if they have already had nocturnal acquaintanship - certainly I've never seen a hedgehog that forward even though we had them in our garden for years.

Brilliant! A bit of garden wildlife always lifts the spirits. Towards the end of August, I happened to look out of the front window, must've been mid morning, and there was a wee moose climbing precariously up the long stalks of Granny's Bonnet to get to the seed heads. Love thigs like that.

I had to stop on a country road a few years back, directly in the middle of the road in a marching line a mother hedgehog with three babies walking very slowly across in front of me, so I stopped the car and transported each one into the hedgerow in which they were heading, very cute looking things baby hedgehogs. very good to have in the garden, as they eat slugs beetles and lot of other uninvited guests.

Jamie

Interesting how different animals can get along together. Had a fantastic dog that one summer made friends with a young Skunk. They would meet in the mornings for a couple of weeks and just come up to each other nose to nose. The dog just seemed to know not to get behind it!

Aye well, mutton'll do if you can't get lamb. Just got to adjust you sights and lower you expectations as you get older. All part of life. :p

Back
Top Bottom