Friday Night

i've just finished my night-shifts so my friday night was a pizza (home-made) and 3/4's of a bottle of plonk

i fell asleep on the sofa :roll:

I went to the gym and met up with the lads (who were pissed by the time I arrived) for a Kopperberg Pear Cider. This is unusual for 2 reasons:

1. I never go to the gym on a Friday night
2. I never just have one drink.

I felt pretty damn good today though.

Not sure what I did... I know there were at least 3 wine bottle (more) in the recycling though....

Tonight's is due to be spag bol, a big, juicy red and potentially an action film..... depends if me and my brother in law can convince my wife and sister not to choose a rom-com :lol:

neocaligatio said:
Not sure what I did... I know there were at least 3 wine bottle (more) in the recycling though....

Tonight's is due to be spag bol, a big, juicy red and potentially an action film..... depends if me and my brother in law can convince my wife and sister not to choose a rom-com :lol:

I love big, juicy red apples too!

philamac said:
neocaligatio said:

I love big, juicy red apples too!

Apples eh? How debauched :shock:

Back
Top Bottom