Free-range Badger Brush

There's half a badger stuffed and screwed to the wall in a pub in Otley. It looks quite pissed off which is only to be expected, and you really wouldn't want to mess with it: not so much cute as aggressive and snarly.

Perhaps we do not need to kill them for the hair. Looking at that picture I imagine you could use its backside to lather up then turn it round and let it gnaw the bristles off. Mind you half your face would be gone as well....

antdad said:
It's the American version, I'd expect it to be bigger more aggressive and better armed.

So Ant, what caliber do you recommend shooting it with? I'd say a smaller but penetrating one - want to kill it right away without damaging the pelt.

Frederick said:
antdad said:
It's the American version, I'd expect it to be bigger more aggressive and better armed.

So Ant, what caliber do you recommend shooting it with? I'd say a smaller but penetrating one - want to kill it right away without damaging the pelt.

A VW passat estate does a fairly good job, at the price of a front spoiler :lol: Upon inspection of the dead stink bomb, apart from the fact it was brown bread the only noticeable things were a trickle of blood from its nose and its right front leg was twisted upwards with its middle claw giving me the what for. :lol:

Badgers are better off in the wild! (ignore the avatar picture of my sporran) :)

You mind be able to hand strop it just to smooth out the first pass?

:icon_razz:

Audiolab said:
Perhaps we do not need to kill them for the hair. Looking at that picture I imagine you could use its backside to lather up then turn it round and let it gnaw the bristles off. Mind you half your face would be gone as well....

[attachment=6924]

There may have been a good reason for not selecting an Easter Badger!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364652160.827712.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364652160.827712.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom