Fine Increase

Just an FYI for those of you are like me and love Fine AS's that I received this e-mail today:

Aftershave and EdT prices are changing soon
A quick update: due to across the board cost increases for raw materials, Fine Classic Aftershave and Eau de Toilette (EdT) prices will be increasing effective May 1st.
Aftershaves will go up to $24 and EdTs to $34 a bottle.
We're telling everyone now just to provide a window of opportunity to stock up before it goes into effect - especially for those that have yet to try some of our newest scents or to pick up an EdT.
We know, inflation sucks, and we've held out as long as we could, but it is clear that we have no other choice than to adjust to our new, higher-cost reality.
Even with this new pricing, we still believe our top performing formulations, uncomprimising scent duplications, and meticulous styling provide a value that simply can not be found elsewhere at any cost - and we hope you agree!
Once again, thanks for your support. We're excited to bring you a plentiful supply of products to continue to assure that Nothing Beats a Fine Shave.

• Sad
Reactions: ATG
I think he's already priced himself out of the market. A few UK vendors have had the Fine 21st Century soaps at clearance prices. They're very expensive for average performing products. >£100 for a Chinese manufactured aluminium razor? The guy's having a laugh! I think the damage is already done for his brand and Fine will fade in to insignificance.

I think he's already priced himself out of the market. A few UK vendors have had the Fine 21st Century soaps at clearance prices. They're very expensive for average performing products. >£100 for a Chinese manufactured aluminium razor? The guy's having a laugh! I think the damage is already done for his brand and Fine will fade in to insignificance.

I mean why buy an aftershave that smells like Pinaud Clubman, when you can buy a bottle of Pinaud Clubman for half the price?

100% agree.
05onfire1_xp-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom