For Sale Fine Charnely Forest Finishing Stone

s-l1600.jpg

SkcaiFv.jpg

0XP6bX6.jpg

pITLRIm.jpg

I have a Very Fine & Smooth Charnley Forest Finishing Stone for Sale..This Stone is Lapped Smooth & Flat to 1000 Grit..I have Honed a Number of Razors on this Stone..I Would Suggest it has a Similar Finishing Capacity to My Escher Thuri..:)

My Escher Thuri is Around 16 K..I Just have One Stone Too Many..I Am Only Asking what I Paid for it & I Got it as a Good Price..The Stone Measures 6 & 1/4 Inches Long & 1 & 3/4 Inches Wide..£48.00 Posted in the UK..Over Seas Enquires Welcome..:D

Billy

Billy, along with my Scrupleworks strop(s), will this be what I need for regular straight shaving? I.e. this and this alone is what I need for refreshing after twenty-ish shaves or so? (Total newb here, so please bear with me.)

Billy, along with my Scrupleworks strop(s), will this be what I need for regular straight shaving? I.e. this and this alone is what I need for refreshing after twenty-ish shaves or so? (Total newb here, so please bear with me.)
Its a Finisher..Or a Refresh Stone..So it Will Do that Job..Yes..No Problem..I Would Perhaps Suggest a Naniwa 12 K Super Stone for a Newb Mind..They are Newbie User Friendlier to Learn On..:D:D

Billy

Ta. You said elsewhere that I might look at a Thuringian instead of synthetics like the Naniwa. Difference between that and this one? This one is finer?

Back
Top Bottom