Figaro P.160

In the name of total disclosure I have tried neither version of the original Figaro P.160. That said, I have a tub of the RazoRock 2nd formulation of their P.160 and in all honesty it is a decent soap, but not a great one. I think that Cella & Valobra (hard versions) are both better overall soaps as is the Italian vegan 3P soap. Just my 2 cents.

For the money, IMO Cella cannot be topped in regards to old time artisan Italian soaps that I have tried.

In the name of total disclosure I have tried neither version of the original Figaro P.160. That said, I have a tub of the RazoRock 2nd formulation of their P.160 and in all honesty it is a decent soap, but not a great one. I think that Cella & Valobra (hard versions) are both better overall soaps as is the Italian vegan 3P soap. Just my 2 cents.

For the money, IMO Cella cannot be topped in regards to old time artisan Italian soaps that I have tried.

Try a block of this and be prepared for Cella to be topped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As this soap is quite old, a lot, if not all of its Almond scent is not present as it would be if brand new. The scent that is left is a nice clean soapy one.

FWIW, when RazoRock introduced the second version of their P.160 many proponents of the original declared it as good as the Figaro version if not better.
Just re reading this and realising that even the guy that copied my writing did not actually try the version I found and sold as it has used my pictures to illustrate the Figaro P.160, I wonder if you can link where those many proponents have made such a statement as I am 99% certain that the only original Figaro p.160 stock in the yellow/red packaging coming to the international market has come from me, and I have only sourced a relatively small amount.

Just re reading this and realising that even the guy that copied my writing did not actually try the version I found and sold as it has used my pictures to illustrate the Figaro P.160, I wonder if you can link where those many proponents have made such a statement as I am 99% certain that the only original Figaro p.160 stock in the yellow/red packaging coming to the international market has come from me, and I have only sourced a relatively small amount.

It was a few years back on the B&B website if I recall. Perhaps another as well. I read several forums, but only post on a mere few.

W
When it comes to 160 yours is the only opinion I trust.

Very interesting!

I have some of the later (original) P.160 I use from time to time but the original, original here sounds fascinating!

Pity shipping to Australia (if there was any left) would cost an arm and a leg :(

Enjoy this guys!

I was wondering if anyone can tell me or shed any light on what the original scent of this soap was.

I have some of the Original P.160(Almond) in the red black and yellow box Marco sold a while back but this is the first time I've come across this one.

Like the soap Marco sold, a lot of the original scent has been lost but to me there seems a very slight hint of"Fougre/Citrus"?

Any help greatly appreciated. :)

P160.jpg P1601.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom