Fever Tree Tonic Water

Agreed - easily the best. That said, schweppes is basically the other end of the scale these days. Look at the list of ingredients of any tonic water for those that don't have sweeteners - they are generally better than those with (sugar being more costly than sweetener.) Tesco finest is a reasonable example.

yeah i do enjoy fever tree tonic, in combination with bombay sapphire gin and a squeeze of lime, it makes up one of my favourite drinks :)

The first non-shaving tip I've taken from TSR. My Fever Tree and Gordons is next to me and very good it is too. I will try it next with Tanqueray, when I can afford some

Hiya,

Just wanted to thank the OP and also the guys who posted about their experiences. I've seen this stuff in a few stores around here, but never thought to buy any. Well, it's gin and tonic season for me now, and I'm looking forward to giving that a try soon.

Plus, the idea of drinking some good ginger beer is interesting to me as well. Never had any that I cared for up till now, and the reviews sound very positive.

Martin

dodgy said:
Hiya,

Just wanted to thank the OP and also the guys who posted about their experiences. I've seen this stuff in a few stores around here, but never thought to buy any. Well, it's gin and tonic season for me now, and I'm looking forward to giving that a try soon.

Plus, the idea of drinking some good ginger beer is interesting to me as well. Never had any that I cared for up till now, and the reviews sound very positive.

Martin

No problem Martin, TSR is a great sharing place. Check out the Fever Tree website http://www.fever-tree.com/ I'm not too sure on the difference between ginger ale and ginger beer, but Fever Tree only seem to do a ginger ale. To me Ginger beer is sweeter and has more fizz. I know what you mean about Ginger Beer though, have you tried Fentimans? They make a good one.

Ok, I had 2 GnTs followed by tea with a bottle of Biddy. Now is the time.for a couple more Gins and face the 7 o'clock Yellow in the morning. Tally Ho!

Northam Saint said:
dodgy said:
Hiya,

Martin

No problem Martin, TSR is a great sharing place. Check out the Fever Tree website http://www.fever-tree.com/ I'm not too sure on the difference between ginger ale and ginger beer, but Fever Tree only seem to do a ginger ale. To me Ginger beer is sweeter and has more fizz. I know what you mean about Ginger Beer though, have you tried Fentimans? They make a good one.

They do both Saint, looks like the ginger beer (with spritz?) is a cocktail mixer and the ale with caramel is better for whiskey and dark spirits.

antdad said:
Northam Saint said:
dodgy said:
Hiya,

Martin

No problem Martin, TSR is a great sharing place. Check out the Fever Tree website http://www.fever-tree.com/ I'm not too sure on the differences between ginger ale and ginger beer, but Fever Tree only seem to do a ginger ale. To me Ginger beer is sweeter and has more fizz. I know what you mean about Ginger Beer though, have you tried Fentimans? They make a good one.

They do both Saint, looks like the ginger beer (with spritz?) is a cocktail mixer and the ale with caramel is better for whiskey and dark spirits.

Just had a chance to look at their range in their site. Both gingers sound good, problem is our Tesco is only a small branch and they don't carry the full range. I'll have to try further afield.

Back
Top Bottom