February 2022 Acquisitions

I haven’t tried them on skin yet so can’t really comment on what they are like and how good they are - from the bottles they do smell nice

I grabbed them all from uk site - plenty perfumes
Agreed, it does smell great from the bottle!
I'm sure you know the drill by now, but don't judge any of these from first application ... like letting wine breathe, the scent will open up and come into full bloom after a short while on your skin and then continue to deliver in waves throughout the day.

I'm sure you know the drill by now, but don't judge any of these from first application ... like letting wine breathe, the scent will open up and come into full bloom after a short while on your skin and then continue to deliver in waves throughout the day.
Indeed! What I tend to do (even with perfume samples) - is to give it couple wearings and then even if I don’t like it, come back to it after couple weeks or so to re-explore…. Quite a few times I changed my mind due to that break - some I thought at first were amazing but then after I revisited I thought they were just so so, and opposite too - some I didn’t like at first - I learnt to appreciate them

In preparation for an embargo of steel being exported to Russia, I thought I'd get a few blades ordered.

Nacet, & Perma sharp being the ones I'd usually plump for, also saw the Blue and Minora weren't that expensive and have heard decent feedback. Plus, they're all made in St. Petersburg in the same factory, so can't be that much different!

My blade supply is sorted for the next 2- 3 years, even if relatives need tiding over for a month or so!

Attachments

• IMG_20220228_150855__01.jpg
    IMG_20220228_150855__01.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom