Feathers from Thailand

Apologies if this is an inappropriate post or in the wrong place, etc.

The cheapest I have seen Feather DE blades is on fleabay and from Thailand. Has anyone any experience of ordering from Thailand as they do a good line in 'copy watches' and indeed, copy everything!

Thanks

Don't know about Thailand...but these Feathers are on the bay at the moment from Krakow,Poland...I was wondering about them...£18.23 for 100 blades including postage...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260932251882?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I order mine from Thailand

They seem to be original to me, I've not noticed the difference between the ones I got from there and any others I have tried.

They have all the same characteristics. Very sharp for the first shave, useless thereafter.

I use the Thailand ones everyday.

Lose the beard said:

They seem to be original to me, I've not noticed the difference between the ones I got from there and any others I have tried.

They have all the same characteristics. Very sharp for the first shave, useless thereafter.

must have gotten counterfeit cause the ones i used didn't go bad after first use

glad im getting the ones from poland not tailand

guess it must have been a rogue seller then.

still its not much more to get them from shaving shack instead of evil bay

postage isnt much on there so next time i order ill buy a load of other stuff as well

GOLDCREST said:
Don't know about Thailand...but these Feathers are on the bay at the moment from Krakow,Poland...I was wondering about them...£18.23 for 100 blades including postage...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260932251882?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

have dispatched the following item to you. You should be receiving it shortly.

Item title: 100 FEATHER NEW Hi-Stainless Double Edge Razor Blades
Web Address: http://cgi.ebay.pl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260932251882
Item number: 260932251882
Buyer User ID: shanky887614
Seller User ID:razors.pl
Total: US $29,20

Please note that orders may take up to 14 days to be delivered therefore
I ask you to please only contact me if your order was not received during
this time

Thank you again!

shanky887614 said:
Lose the beard said:

must have gotten counterfeit cause the ones i used didn't go bad after first use

glad im getting the ones from poland not tailand

The ones I got from the shaving shack do the same thing. I can never get a feather blade to last more than one shave.

been 10 days since order :(

still no blades

seller said it takes upto 14days

if i dont get them by friday im going to be contacting them,

wish i paid more and went with one of the sellers listed on here now

edit_________________________________________________________
they have arrived

fatboyslimfast said:
Are they any good?

they seem like proper feather hi stainless too me

for £19.99 for 100 they seem quite good

they dont come in the bulk carton however just they come in a white jiffy bag with 10 sealed 10 blade dispencers.

with a number printed on each plastic cover over the dispensers

ive only had a quick dry shave with it now to answer your question

they seem genuine

Back
Top Bottom