Feathers for £1.33 per pack of ten

Hot or not

• Hot

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Not

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Used one last night ( from current stash ), 20% better shave than a personna blue imo.

Almost good enough to not need a shave for friday ( every weekday I shave, rules you see ;) )

Read plenty about reduced longevity of feathers, but at £4 or less for 30, they're a bargain, if ofc, they are genuine :S

Re: RE: Feathers for £1.33 per pack of ten

davep90 said:
somebody made a bit of a boob there I think? now £10.75

No they are prob cheaper in far east but what is cheap in UK these days? Good price while it lasted shame it was feathers only.

Its true they are a lot cheaper for the Asian market.

I have recently put an order in for these. 50 blades, 10 packs of 5 at £8.97 including delivery. He has had good feedback on the blades, so must be OK. Works out a lot cheaper than the OP offer. 89p a pack, roughly 17p a blade.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390758053838?

Will post back what they are like when they arrive.

I know it's false economy, but spend £10 at the shave shack and you get a free pack of 10.

I bought a puck of mwf and some bath soap, came to £10.98. Free pack of feathers, Thank you. £4 off for shave points, Thank you.

Delivery at The Shaving Shack puts me off them apart from blades which have free P&P. One thing you can do is to buy 30 Feather blades @ £10.19 and add the 4th 'free' pack which makes it £10.19 for 40 Feather blades. This is cheaper than the current cheapest Feather 30 blade Amazon offer of £8.90 by Byards from Thailand which works out at about 30p per blade. The SS option would then price 30 blades at about 25p each or £7.64 for 30 blades - arrive much faster too :)

Will be interesting if they are sold on Amazon again at the low price.

@cruciate - did you go for the official MWF or the Bluebeard's wool fat?

So they aren't the Hi-Stainless ones? eg...
featherdebladeb2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom