Feathers for £1.33 per pack of ten

Hot or not

• Hot

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Not

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Hi has anyone used these yet? It's my first time using feathers and just wanted to check my findings, as it were, with experienced users. I find these pretty sharp and smooth for the first shave, then performance seems to drop considerably, second shave is still smoothish, but the results are not quite as good and I get a nick or two.

Just wondered if anyone else had the same experience?

i never used them prior to these, i found them to be 'one up' from my regular blades (astra super platinum) had three great shaves with a 39c merkur and just had a super shave with one in a fatip grande-this normally loves to rip the crap out of my face but was excellent with a feather. no difference to any other blade i have used in performance drop off-i try and replace after 3 shaves anyway. i am pretty happy with them !

Hippo said:
Hi has anyone used these yet? It's my first time using feathers and just wanted to check my findings, as it were, with experienced users. I find these pretty sharp and smooth for the first shave, then performance seems to drop considerably, second shave is still smoothish, but the results are not quite as good and I get a nick or two.

Just wondered if anyone else had the same experience?

From spending time on this and other forums, your experience is not unusual.
I have never had this problem though and I get 3 or 4 good shaves from a Feather.
I discard most other blades I have after 2 or 3 shaves

Back
Top Bottom