Feather All Stainless Razor

Well i decided that as I haven't been on holiday this year and haven't really made any larger cash purchases then I would treat myself to a feather razor

Been wanting one for ages

Just need to smuggle it in without my girlfriend seeing it or the credit card bill. As If she knows I spent £130 on a razor she will punch me in the gentlemans area !

Anyone else got one on here apart from audiolab ?

No but it does look like a special razor.

I'm lucky I live/work away from home so the missis hasn't seen sight of the den, I'm dreading the day :D

I have one, it's the dogs'. I even bought a pack of micro-fibre cloths just for it :roll:

I used one of the Jewels you sent me in it the other night, you'll be pleased to know it gave a decent shave :)

Damian Murphy said:
Was half expecting you'd picked one up at a carboot :lol:

One?

• He's likely to get a mint 7-day set, inlaid with mother of pearl, and his initials (previous owner's identical initials too!) in 24 karat obscenium. They'll have been in a "5 for a quid" box, and the vendor will throw in the 'weekend' razors for free.
      • ... & the vendor's nubile 20-something daughter will just offer him the weekend as a bonus - wink, wink, nudge, nudge etc...[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Urban Hermit said:
Damian Murphy said:
Was half expecting you'd picked one up at a carboot :lol:

One?

• He's likely to get a mint 7-day set, inlaid with mother of pearl, and his initials (previous owner's identical initials too!) in 24 karat obscenium. They'll have been in a "5 for a quid" box, and the vendor will throw in the 'weekend' razors for free.
      • ... & the vendor's nubile 20-something daughter will just offer him the weekend as a bonus - wink, wink, nudge, nudge etc...[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• :lol: :lol:

Knock yourself out Sunbury, you deserve it ;)

Just you ignore these harsh and unfair comments Steve. & when you come by half a dozen or so Feathers & Ikons at the "Everything must go bankruptcy sale" I'm sure you'll recall whom your true pals are ................... and act accordingly !

JohnnyO. ;)

I had one for a while.

I found that it looked like it's price tag, it felt like it's price tag, it was built like it's price tag and it was packed/presented like it's price tag.

Unfortunately, the shaves were just ordinary, and when some financial issues loomed (they passed, fortunately) I felt that keeping it was just wrong.

Ian

Dipesh said:
You lucky guys. I keep looking at this at Connaught every day. I may get the mrs to get it me for Xmas, fingers crossed!

haha me too,I load connaught's site everyday with a credit card in my hand,then close it after a few min :?

it will be here tomorrow !!, looking forward to it !! reminds me of christmas eve as a nipper, can't sleep and keep looking at the bottom of my bed and thinking "Has He Been Yet !!! " :oops:

Congratulations mate, try it with a Feather it really likes the sharp blades. Might surprise you how easy it is to shave with and it is a classic Tech shape that fits in the hand like a glove but do try the steeper angle as I mentioned in my review, this cuts best at nearly 45 degrees.

Rest it on a counter and check the angle, I believe that using this at the normal 30 (ish) degrees angle will leave you underwhelmed, it is hard to do through an entire shave at first but a few in and it becomes second nature.

Back
Top Bottom