Fatboy, Duke 3, Rare shavette, Thater, Fasan & Free stuff

Only the Fasan is left, open to trade and purchase offers on this one.

Gillette Fatboy - SOLD
This sturdy razor is in nice condition apart from the doors can be a little lazy. I've checked the blade gap against my other FatBoy and all is in order. Numbered clicks are positive and the adjustment is very smooth.

Cased Fasan Double Slant Red Dot - Withdrawn
This cased bakelite Fasan "Double Slant" Red Dot is the most aggressive razor I have ever used. The red dot side is more aggressive than the side without a dot. The razor is fantastically light and will slice through the toughest beards. The condition is great, of course the could do with a clean up. The thread on the handle and stud on the cap are all in perfect state, definitely not be overtightened.

Simpson Duke 3 Best - SOLD
What else is there to say about this brush. Touted as one of the best all-round brushes this certainly has a reputation for itself. My brush tastes are becoming more specific and this brush is not seeing enough face-time. Definitely a non-shedder.

Rare Japanese Kee Shavette - SOLD
I bought this NOS and have had this for under a year and taken thorough care of this razor. It takes full DE blades and is one seriously heavy razor offering the same weight and feel of a 8/8 straight.

Thater 4125/2 26mm 3-band - SOLD
The softest brush that I own, pure luxury, simply not to my taste anymore and this is too nice of a brush to be gathering dust.

Now for the freebies. Chose any ONE item to go with each item purchased...

Bodyshop Macaroot ASB (used once)
Bodyshop Macaroot Shave cream (used once)
La Toja Shave Stick (New)

At 60 notes that Thater is outrageous value, I paid nigh on a hundred for virtually the same one, hard brushes to come by too. If I didn't already have a black and an ivory 4125 I'd bite your hand off.

Used the Thayter brush tonight for the first time, flipping brilliant brush! What a cracker! Thank you.

Plus the Frank Shaving synthetic looks a really good brush, especially for a freebie! Thank you again! I'm gonna try that next time.

Back
Top Bottom