Erasmic

After the Erasmic stick reformulation, it looks like the cream as we know it will be going too.

There is a new range coming out. Should be better, eh? :roll:

Pete

My local pharmacy seem to get a splurge of the new creams in, they must be rolling out the new formula. I never tired the old or indeed the new one so can't really comment if they are any good or not.

Quite cheap and always handy if you were away and forgot / ran out of cream to know that most local pharmacies will have on or more of these.

I've always liked the Erasmic products. I'll keep an eye out in the local chemist shops to see if they're selling the old stock off.

I have most of an old stick and cream and the new soap which is quite decent actually. I guess that I don't need to buy any more SC or SS until I retire. Doesn't mean to say I don't want to though!

A local foriegn (I can't work out its nationality,its mixed we call it the Turkish/polish/Greek shop ) has loads of old stock Erasmic sticks. Ten last time I checked, 80p.

I don't like it though.

C

personally i would hoover them up, i checked all my local shops but only found 2.
loads of the new formula.
not for me, but as a trading tool for future.

tenner says you get at least 1 request to go and get some

hando said:
personally i would hoover them up, i checked all my local shops but only found 2.
loads of the new formula.
not for me, but as a trading tool for future.

tenner says you get at least 1 request to go and get some

I concur. I got a boatload of stuff from a grateful group of Statesiders for a very modest shipment of old formula Erasmic sticks.

I posted it in the shopping thread but the Around a Pound store in Armagh Northern Ireland had a large stock of Erasmic tubes priced at.........a pound.

Hmmm, I may go and clean them out this weekend. The first ingredient is listed as Tallowate, is this the the right stuff?

C

Back
Top Bottom