Erasmic Confusion

I was piffed the current red box cream by Gem here and all I can say is buy buy buy with confidence.

I used the cream probably since 2001 in its few incarnations but the current one is as good as the Jordanian if not better.
It's actually a little runny compare with the metal tube but it's feel slick a tad more.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

I just went through a tube of the new cream and really liked it. I used the supreme stick a couple of years ago and the scent on this cream is nicer and the performance is really good. Really quick to lather because it's quite runny but not as watery as ingram.

I just went through a tube of the new cream and really liked it. I used the supreme stick a couple of years ago and the scent on this cream is nicer and the performance is really good. Really quick to lather because it's quite runny but not as watery as ingram.
Yeah..There is more Water in Ingrams than in the River Clyde..:eek:

Billy

I think the new red stick is a good soap. The original black veg formula was poor & the old tallow was very, even Valobra good. However I do not have an old, old tallow to compare with the new sticks but they work well for me; slightly less concentrated than the old, you do need to use more soap.
The new lather shave is better than the Jordanian version except for the chamomile scent.

Last edited:
I bought one of the brittle, red handled sticks. Once grated into a pot for lathering, I found it not too bad :) Old school clean scent, reasonable lather. Actually good value for money, only let down really bye the post shave feel (dry and tight).

the new erasmic is wonderful. the only thing is that you want to use it ever day. for some reason using it on consecutive days, it lathers better.

use it 5 days in a row, and on the 5th day you think your lathering arko.

I just had to tag my findings onto one of these semi recent erasmic threads.

Stick is crap.

However the 75g soap in a bowl I have found really good!

I am doing a week with each soap, same razor & blade & aftershave & brush to keep things even.

Just did a week with MWF & I have to say I can get a closer shave with erasmic with as little irratation!

I consistently get these results.

I think this soap is really underrated.

Ok Cella & MWF have better moisturising properties but you don't really buy soaps for that, you use aftershaves.

Anyway just wanted to add my findings.

actually erasmic has good after care properties. cella to. even colgate mug soap does to. I think its discovering how they are best lathered to get the best properties from them.

well there is a big difference between arko, Palmolive, and erasmic in lather.

arko seems to be about cushion. Erasmic and colgate mug seem to be ok/average on cushion but "mighty damn close to perfect" in glide/slickness. And for me I need a heavy dose of glide and slickness from a soap.

Cella is mighty damned good as well. But the Royal Mint super smooth, that was actually more slickness then I needed when I tried it. Sure one test shave wont say everything..

actually erasmic has good after care properties. cella to. even colgate mug soap does to. I think its discovering how they are best lathered to get the best properties from them.
Here is what it is made of:

Sodium gallowate, sdium pal kernelate,aqua, potassium stearate, sodium stearate,.potassium cocoate, sodium cocoate, glycerin, parfum,titanium dioxide,sodium chloride , peg-14m tetra-sodium edta, sodium gluconate, sodium silicate , magnesium sulfate, tetrasodium etidromate

What do you know about the new red pack shave stick from Erasmic?
It has sodium tallowate...is it good or a crap like some preview versions?

Back
Top Bottom