Electric shavers....anyone?

I'd used some of the top end Panasonic ones with the triple rotary head, they shave well but I always got bad irritation along the neckline when the hair grew back.

Always wondered if it was due to the rotary blade and if the Braun foil types would do better but always thought them too expensive to find out.

Shaving is a necessity to me and I'm not to sentimental about how I achieve a comfortable and smart looking shave.

Saying that at the height of my neck irritation where nothing worked I even considered having permanent hair removal...

I got in big trouble on B&B for posting about electric razors (they banned my IP!). I've had a Norelco of some type or another for decades. They come in handy when you haven't had time for a proper shave, especially if you have to shave in the car to be someplace on time. I mostly use mine for touch-ups after a wet shave. While I can get every last whisker if I have the time, following up with the Norelco, especially on my angular jawline is pretty effective to pick up the strays.

I don't have issues with using an electric, at least the rotary design. No irritation whatsoever but it's not a good shave compared to a proper wet shave. I'd have to shave twice a day to maintain what a wetshave gives me.

Uncle Sam, I think you're right about an electric being great for jawline strays. I always find them after I've washed my mug and brush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm new To electric shaver, it was not common in third world countries. recently shifted to the USA. Friends are planning to do electric shaving with me. That's why seeking help, do you people could help me in getting the best electric shaver.

I'm new To electric shaver, it was not common in third world countries. recently shifted to the USA. Friends are planning to do electric shaving with me. That's why seeking help, do you people could help me in getting the best electric shaver.
Welcome to The Shaving Room.
The best electric shaver is a broken one :) but that's only my opinion!
I used one for a while over ten years ago and it always left me raw and not very well shaven, especially on my neck but I wish you luck in your quest to find one that is good for you. Shaving is shaving no matter what you use. :) P.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom