Edwin Jagger Best Badger and Greet blades

Hello,

So I have an Edwin Jagger Best Badger brush and three treet platinum and nine treet Dura sharp blades to give away as a pif.

I know the brush is only a bog standard Badger, but I prefer synthetic brushes so it has sat unused for a while since it's last usage. The blades I really do not get on with so it is a shame for them to go to waste.

Anyway I would like to give these away as a PIF. UK only, I'll pay postage.

I will look at drawing a name next Sunday (24th). If you would like to be in with a chance please add your number to a numbered list eg.

1. Name
2. Name
3. Name

All the best Michael.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Edit: I should add when I say it has been unused for a while I mean I have used it in the past, but not recently.

Last edited:
Hello,

So I have an Edwin Jagger Best Badger brush and three treet platinum and nine treet Dura sharp blades to give away as a pif.

I know the brush is only a bog standard Badger, but I prefer synthetic brushes so it has sat unused for a while. The blades I really do not get on with so it is a shame for them to go to waste.

Anyway I would like to give these away as a PIF. UK only, I'll pay postage.

I will look at drawing a name next Sunday (24th). If you would like to be in with a chance please add your number to a numbered list eg.

1. Name
2. Name
3. Name

All the best Michael.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Nice PIF Michael. Not in though.

Right, so I have drawn the number now. The winner is @dave79. If you can send me your address I can get this posted out in the week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180624-091144.png
    Screenshot_20180624-091144.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom