Edinburgh says Hi!

I'm not a newbie wet shaver but new here and excited to browse through all the topics.
I only shave my head and not sure if there is a corner here dedicated for head shavers but whatever, not a huge difference from face shaving, we all love our soaps, razors brushes and blades :)

I'm not a newbie wet shaver but new here and excited to browse through all the topics.
I only shave my head and not sure if there is a corner here dedicated for head shavers but whatever, not a huge difference from face shaving, we all love our soaps, razors brushes and blades :)
Welcome! not a head shaver but I'm sure you'll enjoy everything we wet face shavers enjoy!

I'm not a head shaver at the moment, but getting closer day by day.

Since I started DE shaving recently, the idea of head shaving has become more appealing! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A long overdue hello and welcome, I hope you are enjoying TSR :)

small%20welcome_zpsjxtmavvy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom