eau de brut

im not a huge fan of brut ive always found it a bit too full on, but to cut a long story short, i bought a bottle of eau de brut after shave off the net because it was cheap and i absolutely love it. its a very fresh and light scent, with a hint of brut lurking in the background, its great stuff. im not saying everyone will like it, but its worth a punt for the money.

Brut
Old Spice
Denim
Blue Stratos

Every bit as good as your Creeds, Guerlains and Chanels.

Big mistake!!

You can still buy Brut? Indeed you can, so I did - actually, Vinny's entire list. Cheap as expensive chips, coloured water with some smell chucked in - I thought it so sophistocated all those years ago!

Anyway, they arrived just before I went out so I doused myself with Brut Original - big hole in top of bottle - and off I went. It was the queue in the Post Offfice, largely made up of ex-dolly birds drawing their pensions - noses sniffed, heads turned, and they were chatting me up! Didn't last beyond her turn at the counter but there were several of them.

Smell truly is the gateway to the past.

& if you (or a companion) should yearn for the true original "Knock em dead" at 33 paces Brut EDT it & other similar household blasts from the past can be obtained from the Carbolic Soap Co online or by mail order.

Brut 33, the cologne so hard that, as I believe IanM commented, it came in a bottle with its very own medallion ! Ron Bundy, eat yer heart out.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom