e bay snipe software.

Rev-O said:
gavelsnipe

works fine

• +1 - I've not won more auctions than I've lost, but that's probably due to my bidding thresholds; it has done the trick a few times.
      • ... and it's the only programme/service of this type that I've used so I can't compare it to others.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

At the end of the day the highest bid wins regardless of it it is automated or made by someone waiting till the last 10 seconds. I use sniping software especially if the auction is ending in the middle of the night.

hunnymonster said:
Pig Cat said:
Not exactly sure...how ethical it is

Are you German? I had this argument with a load of Germans about 2 years ago. Popping up and sniping at the last minute is as ethical as bidding on day one. Certainly more ethical than asking a seller for a buy-it-now price and putting in a sob story...

It does feel a little unfair paying extra to nab the best deal, a bit like the fast passes at the amusement parks. Then again I'm happy to pay for them so I reckon I shouldn't have a problem with the snipers. Oh, and you know my surname - I definitely have a little German in me. Ah...takes me back to that drunken night in Munich.... :?

Pig Cat said:
It does feel a little unfair paying extra to nab the best deal

I used to think like that, and to a certain extent still do, but I got fed up losing, so now use Hammersnipe. Its free (for up to 3 bids a week) and works well.

Back
Top Bottom