Dutch DE shaver says hello

Treb said:
Hi all! I'm a recent convert. I bought a Merkur 23C and some blades (Merkur & Derby) to get me started. Put the Gillette Fusion in storage. Bought some Gillette SuperSilver blades too and currently waiting for some Feathers from Connaught.
First shave went without even a single drop of blood :icon_smile:

Still to buy: a brush and a one of those cool looking wooden bowls with soap. I'm eyeing either an Omega 10049 or 10005 brush and DR Harris Marlborough soap.

Out of curiousity: how many dutch shavers inhabit this place?

Cheers,
Bert

Welcome

Hello and welcome

Welcome to TSR Bert :)

Neep said:
Just one thing to remember with your new found love of the DE razor.... apply zero pressure... just the weight of the razor head.

There's one other thing to remember too - this can easily turn out to be an expensive hobby obsession! :)

Hi & very welcome Bert. How many Dutch shavers inhabit this place ? They're taking over M8, taking over .................. Today TSR, tomorrow the world !!!

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

JohnnyO said:
Hi & very welcome Bert. How many Dutch shavers inhabit this place ? They're taking over M8, taking over .................. Today TSR, tomorrow the world !!!

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

A good place to count them would be here http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=8938

if we all pin ourselves on the map!

Back
Top Bottom