Do I need another brush?

brinechild said:
Who here hasn't eyed up a boar or two in their time...

The Omega #49 is ridiculous value, deals with hard soap like a champ and will lose its piggy stench pretty quickly ;)

Me....the thought of a pig round my face is not one that appeals, give me a nice badger any day.
Regards,
Pete

Bechet45 said:
Who was it put me onto the Turkish horse hair brushes for a quid or so? Johnus? Antdad? Buy two, you said - so I did. Anyway, they arrived this morning and very much looked the part but hey! a brush for a quid. Rinsed one of them, then lathered up with some zingy citrus Moma Bear's soap and my opinion of "cheap rubbish" didn't change until the lather slicked - at which point the brush transformed into a very good tool. Felt good on my skin, lathered evenly. I was amazed. Did it again - same result!

I have a La Vie horsehair on it's way, accompanied by a horsehair and badger so I have high hopes for them - but these Turkish quid brushes are going to take a bit of beating!

Tomorrow it will be Arko and a quid brush - in the meantime, anyone know how to get rid of the stable smell without damaging the brush?

where did you get the horse hair brush from please?

It took a bit of working backwards from PayPal but finally I got there

http://shop.bestshave.net/wooden-handled-shaving-brushes-no6-p-67.html

Don't be deceived by the pink stand that looks like the handle.

Oh! and I lied - the brushes are £1.57 each, not a quid, at today's rate (still worth every penny).

man of leisure said:
Me....the thought of a pig round my face is not one that appeals, give me a nice badger any day.
Regards,
Pete

Pigs give us bacon, badgers give us TB :D

as for brushes, the world has space for both

Back
Top Bottom