discovered a small batch gin

A local (well, local to me) brewery has just started producing Gin. I haven't tried it myself, but I've heard good things about it. Next time I'm in the pub I'll try it.

View attachment 16380

http://ironbridgespirit.co.uk/
thanks ill look at that one too. Im kind of been into gin for a while now, and enjoy trying small batches, there are some that look great( nice bottle ) but my home made moon shine tastes better. Lol

OMG, my brother is a gin nut and has dozens of different small batch gins. I hate the stuff! People keep telling me how its great with allsorts but it just tastes like perfume to me. Each to his own so I will stick to me Jamesons Irish :)

OMG, my brother is a gin nut and has dozens of different small batch gins. I hate the stuff! People keep telling me how its great with allsorts but it just tastes like perfume to me. Each to his own so I will stick to me Jamesons Irish :)
Each to ther own, thats y its called personal tast, ive drunk all sorts over the years, Jamerson is nice as long as its not distroyed with anything other that ice.
I enjoy a good rum and a good port. But gin always reminds me of summer.
Having a sipsmith london dry gin at the mo with fevertree indian tonic and a slice of lemon. Also had sipsmith,greygoose 3 splashes of dry vemoth ice zest of half a lemon and a twist of lemon on the side oh and stired not shaken. Lovely

Back
Top Bottom