Dilemma!

Right I've cleared a few razors from the den, trouble is the den now looks a bit empty! So I'm allowing myself one purchase! Trouble is what should I go for? I love 1912s however I've already got 3, I've now got two very nice Wilkinson Empires (nice shaves not sure they surpass the 1912s though, still very cool). I've not got on with the Valets that take feather blades so they're a no go.

So what do you guys think I really "need"?

Over to you!

MrK1 said:
***Shameless Plug***

You could try a Digress.
Coincidentally there is one for sale in BST.

Tried one, and while it was very nice, it just doesn't do it for me like any of the SE offerings I've tried so far :( There's just something about SE :)

Johnus said:
May I suggest a DE. The Gillette '04. The WW1 and before years. Great history, great shave.

Mmmmm that might be interesting enough to make me at least look away from my beloved SEs....off to look at the dreaded bay!

Spares in case I loose one? Oh, I may have just bought a Valet VC1 at least it means I can avoid those feather blades! :)

@Rob yep certainly room for a Cobra in the den in the future :)

Hippo said:
Spares in case I loose one? Oh, I may have just bought a Valet VC1 at least it means I can avoid those feather blades! :)

That's the problems with clear-outs, it leaves you with funds that get spent!

Ian

I have a Schick Injector just for doing under my nose! It is a good shaver and I love changing the blades!

A Micromatic OC. I tried one this week, flipping awesome and being a fellow SE enthusiast I know you will like it too.

SE's rule. I'm sorry but they do. Thicker blades means closer shaves with less irritation. I just wished I could find some science to back me up!

mr..bean said:
SE's rule. I'm sorry but they do. Thicker blades means closer shaves with less irritation. I just wished I could find some science to back me up!

You just need to find the scientists who believe that Intelligent Design is the gospel truth (so to speak). Yeah, those members of the scientific community who think the Earth is about 6000 years old and cavemen and dinosaurs hung out together. Search for the 3% of scientists who think global warming is not real, let alone man made.

Am I being too subtle here?

Martin

Back
Top Bottom