December 2017 Acquisitions

niP6wIy.jpg

All BST purchases, more than happy with all of these.
I look forward to your thoughts on that Maseto mate.

I look forward to your thoughts on that Maseto mate.

I'm quite shocked tbh. I've got a couple of hundred sat burning a hole in my shaving stuff PayPal, with nothing really that I want to get. So I was thinking maybe now is the time to get one of these *insert perceived top end* badger brushes.
If someone can convince me it would be 8 times the brush this Maseto is i'll buy, 3 times even.
Psychedelic resin handles aside because they look w*** anyway.

I'm quite shocked tbh. I've got a couple of hundred sat burning a hole in my shaving stuff PayPal, with nothing really that I want to get. So I was thinking maybe now is the time to get one of these *insert perceived top end* badger brushes.
If someone can convince me it would be 8 times the brush this Maseto is i'll buy, 3 times even.
Psychedelic resin handles aside because they look w*** anyway.
Now then @SidJames you have hit the nail well and truly on the head. Pound for pound I also do not think any brush is 3-4 times better than the Maseto which is why I champion them as I do. As you say you can get better resin handles but a decent resin block even in single quantities is only around $10 and that is enough for 2 full handles so that isn't a cost factor. The knots can only be made from Badger hair and no Badger is better than another just because it lives in Manchuria or in high mountains. The Maseto takes some beating. Glad you agree.

Hoping this is not my dodgy purchase of 2017. Could not resist as I like my ATT SE1 so much.
Got the blade in without fuss, no need to dismantle the Razor, little lock device stays in the handle.
The ATT SE-G1, will run it out tomorrow.

IMG_0463.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom