December 2016 acquisitions

C&E Sienna splash aftershave and Houbigant Fougère Royale shaving soap.
6kxoNmh.jpg

Hi!

I usually don't post acquisitions as I'm empty of space and I usually prefer exchanges, but this time is an exception as I simply couldn't resist to grab these two italian beauties from a Spanish Forum buy group, made by Zenith brushes:

2nvz9uh.jpg

The first one is a Manchurian Badger 27 mm. in a olive wood handle ridiculous cheap, even more than chinese ones:

juab9u.jpg

4v37du.jpg

I already use it and for me is a totally winner... It only needs a bit of break in like many two bands/manchurian brushes.

The other one is IMHO what the Omega Profesional boars should be: a *real* metal handle (I hate plastic ones) with a really good&dense boar knot for only a few more bucks:

11l6ele.jpg

It has only two hand latherings, but I already feel it really soft!

Cheers!

Hi!

I usually don't post acquisitions as I'm empty of space and I usually prefer exchanges, but this time is an exception as I simply couldn't resist to grab these two italian beauties from a Spanish Forum buy group, made by Zenith brushes:

2nvz9uh.jpg

The first one is a Manchurian Badger 27 mm. in a olive wood handle ridiculous cheap, even more than chinese ones:

juab9u.jpg

4v37du.jpg

I already use it and for me is a totally winner... It only needs a bit of break in like many two bands/manchurian brushes.

The other one is IMHO what the Omega Profesional boars should be: a *real* metal handle (I hate plastic ones) with a really good&dense boar knot for only a few more bucks:

11l6ele.jpg

It has only two hand latherings, but I already feel it really soft!

Cheers!
Where can I buy the metal handled brush please?

Where can I buy the metal handled brush please?

Just beware the super short lofted chubby boar they sell. I got one and it was all clipped up to get the short loft. I love a good raunchy looking boar, but this looked like a five year old took to it off handed with a pair of safety scissors. Worst brush I ever owned. I have another taller lofted one that is a nice brush. Not broken in yet, but getting there.

Some things more interesting than others maybe but these three things appeared in the mail box this week;

1) 50 Wilkinson Ultra Glide carts. I really like these two-blade carts and 50 for $12 was a good deal.
2zf1fk4.jpg

2) Three hand/body soaps from Queen Charlotte Soaps that are sadly now closing their doors.
309m3r4.jpg

3) And after a few weeks the @OptionFive razor appeared as well. First impressions: Very positive.
ogfdyo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom