Dapper Dragon Custom Soaps

image.jpg Hey guys, I hope all is well. As many of you know I am a big fan of Dapper Dragon Soaps, and some of you may know that Eric offers you the ability to create your own custom scent.

His White Chocolate and Orange scent was born from my first custom I ordered and it seems to have gone down a treat and you know buy the scent in all his product line other than his Scale Polish.

I have recently taken possession of my second custom scent "Bakewell" based on the famous Bakewell tart - a favourite of mine. It's a mix of Almond Cookie Dough and Raspberry oils, it has come out better than I hoped and really does smell like the centre of a Bakewell.

I like to tell people about in the wet shaving world about this offer from Eric because being a shaving soap lover it has brought about the most joy when I use something I have had involved in designing and I think others should contemplate doing this. The prices are very competitive, for three 8oz Jars it cost me £33. I have one, my dad has one and I am giving one away on another forum.

If it sounds like something you would like get hold of Eric on Etsy and have a go and see what you can come up with.

On a second to this I have had Bakewell and White Chocolate and Orange custom made into his Scale Polish to match. If you haven't got a chance to try this yet I would highly recommend it.

Have a good day guys. Enjoy your shaves.

Back
Top Bottom