Croma Diamant

29nikd0.jpg

I tried one of these for the first time last night. I loaded one in to my DE89 and was rewarded with one of the smoothest shaves I've had in a while. Not just smooth but close too and it dealt rather well with the tough stubble on my chin that even a Feather has a hard time dealing with. They're dirt cheap too so all in all a very pleasant surprise.

You can get 100 for £7.90 delivered, same vendor does a 10 pack for £2.75 delivered

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-Croma-Diamant-Double-Edge-Safety-Razor-Blades-/300971080218

NotTheStig said:
To me they're very much like modern German Wilkinson Swords. So a bit tuggy and not very sharp, but fairly smooth

I'd agree, I found them rough though. I used to get little blood spots on my face the second time out.

mayhem72 said:
Excellent blades, have been using these for a month or so and they work in every razor from my ball end tech to a fatboy. Absolutely Love them

Sorry to bump this but I just got these blades and I love them.

Using them in my Jagger DE89 and found them better for me than the Astras I have also used.

I will continue to use both and decide which I prefer in the long term.

NotTheStig said:
To me they're very much like modern German Wilkinson Swords. So a bit tuggy and not very sharp, but fairly smooth

I think they're from the same plant in Solingen - there's Croma, Wilkinsons and Bolzano Super Inoxidable.

I found these to be okay and very similar to the Bolzano but personally found the Wilkinsons to be better than either. The Bolzano's had the better looking packaging though!

EDIT - I made a comment about the cheap price then realised that the dark powers of Necromancy had been unleashed on this thread thus rendering my comment obsolete!

Back
Top Bottom