Crabtree & Evelyn Shaving Soap In Bowl £8.80

Hax

Hi all

Hope this is in the right section - just found this website that is selling Crabtree & Evelyn shaving soaps in the wooden bowls for £8.80 each, delivered. Seemed a good price and thought I'd share it with you - just ordered a Sienna for myself :)

http://www.salonskincare.co.uk/product_info.php/products_id/12203

Then, after your first purchase, they give you "points" worth £2.50 which you can spend on your second order. So, if you wanted, you could buy a second one for £6.30 or a refill for just £2.30 (after the discount - £4.80 normally). Again, these prices include delivery!

Cheers,

Adam

Woohoo - my Sienna arrived this morning, in a comparatively large box - well over-packed IMHO.

I notice that they're now not expecting stock until 2nd July :/ Worth the wait at that price though

Nomad and Sandalwood bowls are back in stock today! :) Sienna is still out of stock.

Just ordered a C&E Sandalwood bowl - just £6.30 after using my previously accrued points from my first order :D

Wow ten days later and my Sandalwood C&E bowl has finally arrived. Can't grumble too much mind as it did only cost £6.30 including delivery and it was really, really well packed - the packing and postage alone must have cost a couple of quid!

Back
Top Bottom